Industrial Plating and Electroplating Services
ISO 9001:2008 Compliant (ISO 9001-2015 in progress)
Select-Tron Plating has been a leader in the plating industry since 1974. We draw on this experience to provide precision plating services for overall plating, and selective plating using electroplating and electroless plating techniques and related coating services for corrosion resistant, anti-galling and wear resistant applications. Other applications include high temp plating applications, conductive plating services and anti-tarnish plating processes, etc.
Our capabilities include a large capacity barrel line, a small capacity barrel line used for delicate parts, rack plating for either overall plating or selective plating. We challenge ourselves with taking on some of the most difficult selective plating jobs. Our machine shop specializes in building equipment and fixtures for your most intricate components. Our processes include, but are not limited to the electronic, hermetic seal, automotive and aerospace industries, electronic components in cars, telecommunications, RF& microwave components, as well as military specifications, specific customer specifications and commercial specifications. We also have a large clientele in the fastener, hardware and spring industry.
Select-Tron Plating is on the approved supplier list of some extremely respected industry leaders such as:
- API Technologies
- Mine Safety Appliances (MSA)
- Dexter Research Center
Our plating capabilities include:
- Gold: Solder ability and corrosion resistance
- Silver: Conductivity-low temperature and corrosion
- Electroless Nickel: Uniform deposit thickness-superior wear, abrasion resistance
- Electrolytic Nickel: High temperature and corrosion
- Bright Nickel: Same as Electroless Nickel with cosmetic enhancements to prevent base metal migration
- Copper: Barrier coating, increases electrical conductivity
- Tin (Bright or Matte): Excellent solderability and corrosion resistance
- Tin/Lead: Solderability, corrosion resistance and whiskering resistance
- Plating on ABS and a variety of plastic
Select-Tron Industries, Inc. is dedicated to providing the highest quality plated product for their customers on time and at competitive prices.