Industrial Plating and Electroplating Services
Select-Tron Industries, Inc. has been a leader in the plating industry since 1974. We draw on this experience to provide precision plating services for overall plating, and selective plating using electroplating and electroless plating techniques and related coating services for corrosion resistant, anti-galling and wear resistant applications. Other applications include high temp plating applications, conductive plating services and anti-tarnish plating processes, etc.
Our capabilities include a large capacity barrel line, a small capacity barrel line used for delicate parts, rack plating for either overall plating or selective plating. We challenge ourselves with taking on some of the most difficult selective plating jobs. Our machine shop specializes in building equipment and fixtures for your most intricate components. Our processes include, but are not limited to the electronic, hermetic seal, automotive and aerospace industries, as well as military specifications, specific customer specifications and commercial specifications. We also have a large clientele in the fastener, hardware and spring industry.
Select-Tron is on the approved supplier list of some extremely respected industry leaders such as:
- API (formerly Spectrum Control)
Our plating capabilities include:
- Gold: Solder ability and corrosion resistance
- Silver: Conductivity-low temperature and corrosion
- Electroless Nickel: Uniform deposit thickness-superior wear, abrasion resistance
- Sulfamate Nickel: High temperature and corrosion
- Bright Nickel: Same as Electroless Nickel with cosmetic enhancements to prevent base metal migration
- Copper: Barrier coating, increases electrical conductivity
- Tin (Bright or Matte): Excellent solderability and corrosion resistance
- Tin/Lead: Solderability, corrosion resistance and whiskering resistance
- Trivalent Chrome (arriving soon)
- Black Chrome (arriving soon)
- Professionally Sprayed On Chrome available in several colors
Introducing a new “Professionally Sprayed On Chrome” System!
This finish duplicates the look of real chrome, brass, gold, silver and other metals. It is a hybrid of paint and plating that allows you to paint a chrome like finish on anything from metals, ceramics, plastics, glass and even wood with a mirror finish sealed with an automotive grade clear coat to protect the finish from the elements. Using an electroless plating solution you can choose from a variety of colors and the final finish will NOT yellow from the sun. Some colors available are red, blue, gold, green, brass, orange, black, purple and yellow.
Meets many OEM automotive standards. Passes most OEM tests and now even tolerates high temperatures (300 – 350 degrees F).
Call or email for a quote on your motorcycle parts, auto accessories, bath fittings, hardware and light fixtures to name a few. WE CAN COVER ANYTHING, INCLUDING POT METAL!
If it can’t be electroplated – Chances are it can be Professionally Chromed with our Spray On Chrome!
Select-Tron Industries, Inc. is dedicated to providing the highest quality plated product for their customers on time and at competitive prices.